Canada Entrepreneur Visa
Canada opens its doors to entrepreneurs from around the world. We can assist you in obtaining your entrepreneur visa (Start-up Visa or Self-Employed Visa) thanks to our network of immigration lawyers who can help you throughout the immigration process in Chinese, Farsi, Persian, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Mandarin, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Greek, Turkish, Armenian, Hebrew, French and English.
Start-up Visa Program
Targets entrepreneurs who can build innovative and internationally competitive businesses to create jobs. It’s designed for people wanting to establish their activities in Quebec.
- Prove that your business is supported by a designated organization;
- Show that your business meets the ownership requirements;
- Meet the language requirements;
- Bring enough funds to settle (C$12,300 – 32,550 depending on the number of family members).
Designed for people planning to create a job in Canada. Self-employed people must have experience in farm, cultural or sports management.
- Have relevant experience;
- Intend to and be able to create your own job in Canada;
- Selection criteria: experience, age, education, language skills, capacity to adapt;
- Health and security requirements.
Canada is an ideal country in which to start a business:
- The economy is flourishing
- Taxes and operating costs are low
- There is an excellent quality of life
- Research and innovation are encouraged.
Asiatis will support you in completing your start-up or self-employed visa application. What’s more, we offer the services of immigration lawyers who speak your language.
To submit your immigration application, CIC/IRCC will require that you provide certain documents. If they are not in French or in English, we can translate them to make your immigration process easier. Our translators are certified and the translations of your official documents will also be certified. We can translate your passport, marriage certificate, bank statement, divorce certificate, etc.
Thanks to our 20 years’ experience, today we have a large network of translators, allowing us to offer you certified translations in French or English from Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Farsi, German, Arabic, Mandarin, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian, Persian, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Greek, Turkish, Armenian and Hebrew.
Our network also includes immigration lawyers. We can offer you their services at competitive rates for assistance in your administrative procedures. We put you in contact with a lawyer who speaks your language, to facilitate your comprehension.
Link to CIC or IRCC:
CONTACT FORM FOR CANADA ENTREPRENEUR VISA