Our translation and revision rates are calculated per word. This is the method most often used in the translation world. This allows our agency and clients to come to an agreement on a clear and accurate price.
Rates vary according to the requested language, as well as the volume, nature and degree of difficulty of the text to be translated (technical vocabulary, etc).
• Our translation rates vary in general from $0.15 to $0.19 per word.
• For certified translations, the cost is generally calculated in terms of the number of pages.
• Our revision rates vary from $0.04 to $0.09 per word.
• Our interpretation rates vary in terms of the languages, subject, type of interpretation (simultaneous, consecutive or whispered), and go from $500 to $1,200 per day. For certain language combinations, it is possible to establish an hourly rate of between $50 to $100.
• Our page layout (DTP) rates are calculated per page. They depend on the number of pages to work with, as well as their complexity and the languages used. Rates start from $6 per page.
Our professional translators are carefully selected and only translate into their mother tongue for quality assurance purposes. They have post-secondary credentials in translation and a minimum of three years’ work experience in the field. All of our translations are proofread by professional translators or revisers. You are therefore ensured quality work and solid, accurate translations.
Our certified translators are members of translation associations and their translations are recognized by Immigration Canada, Canadian and American universities (translations of diplomas or transcripts), and any other Canadian administration.
When establishing the turnaround time for a translation, we take into account the fact that translators can translate about 1,500 to 2,000 word per day. However, the time frame also depends on the translation domain and the availability of our specialized translators in the given domain.
For certified translations, the turnaround time is longer: the translation is mailed to the customer because our certified translators need to stamp the document. Two to three business days must be factored in for mailing, but it is possible to shorten this time with Xpress Post (24 to 48 hours).
For page layout, between 5 and 10 pages can be done per day, according to the complexity of the layout.
For all questions or requests for a free quote for your translation, revision, localization, page layout or interpretation needs, please feel free to contact us. Kindly attach the document in question and we will respond to you within the hour with further details.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Upload the document(s) you want to translate and we will get back to you with our quote.