Canada Student Visa

Every year, many students wanting to study at large Canadian universities are attracted to the student visa program.

There are two types of programs or permits for students:

  • Canada work permit
  • Quebec experience program (PEQ) for Quebec graduates

For these visas or this program, we put you in contact with immigration lawyers who speak your language: Chinese, Farsi, Persian, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Mandarin, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Greek, Turkish, Armenian, Hebrew, French and English.

Canada study permit

Canada offers study permits to foreign students wanting to study at Canadian universities.


  • Have been accepted by a Canadian educational establishment;
  • Provide proof of the funds needed for tuition, living expenses and transportation;
  • Have no police record;
  • Be in good health;
  • Prove that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay.

Quebec experience program (PEQ) for Quebec graduates

An accelerated track for immigrating to Canada designed for people who have already studied in Canada.


  • Intend to settle in Quebec and hold a job;
  • Have already spent time in Quebec for educational reasons;
  • Be a Quebec graduate or plan to be one;
  • Spoken French skills (intermediate/advanced level);
  • Commit to providing for basic needs;
  • Be at least 18 years old and hold a valid passport.

The student visa:

  • Allows you to benefit from an education at one of the world’s leading universities.
  • Offers a better quality of life in Canada and more affordable tuition than in some developed countries.
  • Affords many job opportunities, during studies and after.
  • Allows you to obtain permanent residency more easily.

Our agency offers two services at competitive rates that can help you assemble your application.

Firstly, we offer translation services for official documents. If the supporting documents requested by the CIC/IRCC are not in English or in French, you will have to have them translated. We can take care of the translation of your passport, academic transcripts, diplomas, birth certificate, bank statements, etc. The certified translations will be carried out by certified translators in Canada.

We can then offer you the services of an immigration lawyer who speaks your language. They will be able to guide you in your administrative procedures and facilitate your understanding.

We offer certified translations in French or English from Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Farsi, German, Arabic, Mandarin, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian, Persian, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Greek, Turkish, Armenian, Hebrew. We offer many language combinations, thanks to our 20 years’ experience in the industry, allowing us to benefit from a large network of professionals.

CIC or IRCC links: