Indian Language Translation

The demand for translations from and into Indian languages represents a significant amount of work for our agency because of the growth in economic and commercial exchanges between Canada and India.

Indian Language Translation by Indian Language Translators

We have a vast network of qualified and professional Indian translators who are highly skilled in their respective fields of specialization. They will be able to effectively and accurately translate your legal, commercial or technical documents, as well as patents or websites.

Indian translation services

Our translation agency provide English to Indian translation services and Indian to English translation services for commercial, legal, technical documents and user manuals.
Just email us your document(s) to get a free quote within an hour (during business hours).

Certified Indian translation

Our certified Indian translators can provide official translations that will be accepted by the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), or any administration in Canada.
Just send us the scan of your document(s) to translate to get a free quote.

Our professional indian translators only translate into their native language to ensure the highest quality of work.

See also :

Free Quote Indian translation


montrealmontreal pepsilexmarklacostehugobossasicschanelloreal




nespressoremaxsothebys-international-realtyIndian Language Translation 1Indian Language Translation 2Indian Language Translation 3thyssen-kruppsiemens








moroccanoiljjicrcmerckestee-lauderIndian Language Translation 4Indian Language Translation 5Indian Language Translation 6

Brief History of Indian Languages

With over one billion inhabitants, India alone accounts for one sixth of the world’s population, second only to China.

There are over 1,600 languages in India, 400 of which are officially recognized. However, less than 10% of Indian languages are spoken by the vast majority of Indians, while the other 90% of languages are only used by 15% of the country’s population

Hindi remains the most widely spoken language in India. In fact, Hindi is spoken as a first language by close to 200 million Indians (20% of India’s population) and as a second language by 400 million Indians (40% of India’s population). Overall, Hindi is used by almost 60% of the country’s population. Consequently, Hindi is the official national language of India, along with English, the former colonial language.